Director, Financial Planning & Analysis - Revenue
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 4, 2022
iCIMS is seeking a Director of FP&A, Revenue to join our
team. In this high impact position, you will play a vital role in
forecasting revenue in accordance with US GAAP.-- This is a newly
created position to expand revenue forecasting capabilities and
work closely with, Sales Operations, Accounting and other business
partners to forecast revenue on a short and long term
basis.----This position can be based in Holmdel, NJ or Denver, CO.
Occasional travel may be required.
- Build a robust forecasting capability to project on a rolling
- Deliver revenue forecasting, modeling and analysis to support
the revenue forecast and budget
- Design and build financial revenue models to support business
decisions (including dashboards)
- Analyze historical data and project results based on assessment
of historical trends and current growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business stakeholders to
ensure accurate forecasting
- Identify and summarize key drivers of revenue growth on a
- Forecast accurately and provide guidance in accordance with ASC
- Consistently drive process improvement to minimize
inefficiencies (i.e. automate manual reporting) and maximize
- Monitor and analyze trends of operational and financial
performance indicators, test hypothesis, seek to discover new
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly Board
financial reporting packages, annual budgeting process
- Mentor and train other analysts as needed.
- 10+ years of experience years in relevant experience in
finance, revenue or analytics roles required.
- Expertise in revenue forecasting under ASC 606.
- Excellent financial/business modeling skills with a
demonstrated ability to create, navigate and explain complex models
- Demonstrated success creating and building cross-functional
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think
strategically and creatively, apply business acumen and exercise
- Proven track record of accurately forecasting revenue in a
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand the root
cause of issues and ideate resolution.
- Demonstrated growth mindset.
- Highly productive and efficient. Able to thrive while managing
multiple projects under tight deadlines in a dynamic
- Strong written and oral communication
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field; MBA is
Keywords: iCIMS, Castle Rock , Director, Financial Planning & Analysis - Revenue, Accounting, Auditing , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!