Maintenance Technician - Bonaventure of Castle Rock
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Bonaventure of Castle Rock has an exciting job opening for a
Maintenance Technician. $23.00 per hour Call for more
information.Their comfort in your hands! Being part of the building
maintenance team means keeping residents comfortable and keeping
our community in great shape. This vital role allows our residents
to thrive in a beautiful community. We know this is more than a job
to you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $23.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. What does a Maintenance
Technician do for Bonaventure?The Maintenance Technician is a
critical role that keeps our building in the best shape possible.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Repair drywall throughout the community and resident
- Touch up painting and/or repainting resident suites as
- Complete "room turns" after a resident moves out to prepare the
suite for a new occupant.
- Troubleshooting and fixing maintenance needs for our residents
and the community.
- Coordinate and work with vendors to ensure repairs are
completed right the first time and at the right price.
- Respond to resident work orders in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers.
- Building maintenance, facilities maintenance and maintenance
person are all common titles for this position.Qualifications
- Experience with drywall repair, painting, and general
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. Bonaventure
of Castle RockOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent
living. We provide in home health care to residents in our
community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so
apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior
living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our
main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent
success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied
residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living
associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Castle Rock , Maintenance Technician - Bonaventure of Castle Rock, Professions , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...