Company: Kelly Services
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Chemist -Temp to Hire20.00 per
hourMonday-FridaySummary:Responsible for the accurate and efficient
execution of laboratory tests. Will collect and present data in a
well-reasoned and accurate manner and maintain the laboratory
environment according to cGMP guidelines.Essential Duties/
- Preparation for and performance of chemistry tests on medical
devices and pharmaceuticals as recommended by current USP, FDA,
AAMI, and ISO regulations.
- Provide accurate test results to customers on a timely basis.
Record test results accurately and legibly on all documents.
- Technical report writing to include text, tables, graphs, and
- Assists in the training of new Laboratory Technicians and
- Maintains control of test samples during the testing lifetime.
This includes storage, transport, testing, and disposal.
- Monitors test status and conditions as described in Work
Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintenance of laboratory environment, to include cleaning and
routine Quality Control activities.
- Reports any Deviations and/or Nonconformities to
- Engages in laboratory Quality Event investigations Suggests
possible Corrective Action Preventative Action CAPA measures to
prevent future Deviations and Nonconformities. Qualifications:
Education Bachelor s degree B.S/B.A. or higher in science-related
field preferred Experience 1-2 years of experience in an analytical
laboratory setting. Experience with basic Wet Chemistry tests and
methods pH, Appearance, USP Monograph, etc. . Introductory
knowledge of laboratory instrumentation UV-Vis, TOC, FT-IR, HPLC,
GC, ICP, etc. Familiarity with chemistry and laboratory
terminology. Has knowledge and understanding of ISO/EN standards
and guidelines. cGMP laboratory experience preferred USP monograph
testing preferred. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Proficiency in
computers, databases, word processing and spreadsheets required.
Excellent oral and written communication. Troubleshooting and
investigational skills Has knowledge and understanding of
ISO/EN/USP standards and guidelines Highly organized and able to
manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and growing environment. Is a
fast learner, self-starter, mature, personable, and relates well to
people at all levels. #P1
Keywords: Kelly Services, Castle Rock , Laboratory Technician-Chemist, Professions , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!