CDL A Local Tanker Truck Driver
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Call 844-605-7384 to learn more about our opportunities!
Local Class A Tanker Truck Driver: Transervice Logistics awarded
Winner of 2022Best Places to Work.Average $1925+ per week
with potential to make more!! 8 to 10 hour shifts!!$5,000 Sign on
Bonus Cadiallac Health Benefits for Employee and Family!! PLUS
Safety Bonus up to $6,000++ a year paid out
Quarterly!!! 2020 Peterbilts 7 Paid Time OFF days immediately upon
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tanker combination and deliver
compressed and liquefied industrial gases to industrial or storage
- Able to understand and operate different types of
transportation technologies such as People Net
- Drive defensively and handle hazardous road conditions
- Pre and Post trip equipment inspections
- Home Every Day!
- 8 to 10 hour shifts!!
- Company Paid Uniforms, Jacket and Boots Our Excellent Benefits
- Safety Bonus of up to $6,000++ a year paid
- Excellent Union health benefits ($140 a month family)
- PTO -7 Paid Time OFF days immediately upon hire!!
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM! Building long-term
relationships is the foundation of our success atTranservice
Logistics, Inc.This approach has made us the trusted choice of
renowned brands throughout North America for almost half a century
and it extends from our client base to our talented team members.
With more than120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented
company has earned thereputation as a top organization because we
focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our
customers and with our valuable employeeswho appreciate our
commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one of us, enjoy
the career advantages you deserve. Transervice is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace REQUIREMENTS:
- Class A CDL and DOT physical certificate **Mandatory**
- Need 1 year tanker driving experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Must have experience with hazardous materials
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of
measures including whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Ability to read and comprehend written documents such as safety
rules, operating procedures
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT
- No DUI within the past 5 years
Click Apply Below and complete the application that follows! Or,
you are still welcome to give us a call at 844-605-7384 with any
questions and consideration.
Keywords: Transervice, Castle Rock , CDL A Local Tanker Truck Driver, Professions , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!