QMAP - Bonaventure of Castle Rock
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Bonaventure of Castle Rock has exciting job openings for QMAP! -
-Starting from $19.00 -Paid Training, no experience necessary for
QMAP. -Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM,
no appointment necessary, at 1855 Low Meadow Blvd Castle Rock, CO
80109. -Call 303-681-3752 for more information. -Find your purpose
in Caregiving!We're looking for passionate people to become part of
a close-knit team that truly cares about our seniors. We know this
is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we want you to
join our team. Be the Hero in someone's story by joining Team
Bonaventure today. -Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $19.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for QMAP, even if you don't
have experience, we will train you! -What does a QMAP do for
Bonaventure?These positions are critical within our health care
department. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
administration record). -Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of Castle RockOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent
living. - We provide in home health care to residents in our
community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are immediately hiring
so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all
senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of
our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an -exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Castle Rock , QMAP - Bonaventure of Castle Rock, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!