Earthwork Foreman Operations - Headquarters- Castle Rock, Field
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Operations - Headquarters- Castle Rock, Field Earthwork Foreman
HEI Civil is an established heavy civil construction general
contractor specializing in large-scale, complex infrastructure
projects across diverse markets within Colorado.HEI Civil, Inc. is
a full-service civil construction company. We offer a full range of
construction services, including heavy civil highway construction,
commercial, residential, oil fields, site development, dams and
reservoirs, parks, and golf courses.HEI Civil is seeking an
experienced Earthwork Foreman to manage and oversee our earthwork
crews across the Denver metro area. Qualified candidates will have
an in-depth understanding of the construction industry, contract
documents, and plans. Qualified individuals will also have
excellent communication and leadership abilities.Basic
- Supervise and lead all aspects of a project, including but not
limited to utility installation, road construction, sidewalks,
- Communicate with employees, managers, subs, HR, and all other
- Schedule all materials, people, equipment, etc. to complete the
work on schedule.
- Prioritize safety above all else by complying with OSHA and
environmental safety standards.
- Complete daily job site inspections and JHAs, equipment
reports, confined space entry, and trenching reports.
- Work independently and with fellow supervisors.
- Contribute knowledge and ideas to increase productivity.
- Continue learning and strengthening skills.
- Lead and mentor all employees to the best of your ability.
- Add time for employees and equipment in a timely manner.Basic
- Good organizational skills.
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- Strong/effective communication skills and ability to develop
- Commercial underground utility experience preferred.Physical
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Able to use hands and repeat the same movements.
- Office-based work with varying temperatures.
- Occasional visits to the field with variant weather
conditions.Job Type: Full-time, ExemptSalary: From $85,000 a year
and up, based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Six paid holidays
- $10,000 Employer paid life insurance
- Voluntary dental, vision, life, and Colonial supplemental
insuranceHEI Civil is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All aspects of employment are based on performance, competence, and
business needs. We hire individuals without regard to race,
national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by
Federal, State, or Local law. Department Operations Role Earthwork
- Foreman Locations Headquarters- Castle Rock, Field Yearly salary
85,000 Employment type Full-time Contact HEI Civil Human
Resources-Human Resources Operations - Headquarters- Castle Rock,
Field Earthwork Foreman HEI Civil is an established heavy civil
construction general contractor specializing in large-scale,
complex infrastructure projects across diverse markets within
Colorado.Loading application form Already working at HEI Civil?
Let's recruit together and find your next colleague.
Keywords: Heicivil, Castle Rock , Earthwork Foreman Operations - Headquarters- Castle Rock, Field, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!