Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: May 23, 2023
The Customer Advocate is one of Safelite's first impressions
with our customers. From managing administrative processes,
scheduling, work orders and invoicing, to greeting customers in
person and answering inbound phone calls and emails, this organized
and energetic professional delivers a memorable experience during
every interaction.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay starts at $ 17.50 / hour.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs, and a commitment to work/life
balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays,
and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
www.safelitebenefits.com.What You'll Do
- Welcome in-shop customers and resolve customer concerns quickly
and efficiently -- without breaking a sweat -- often coming up with
- Manage incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for service issues,
pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale
and same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Keep all the moving parts running smoothly by confirming and
completing work order information, including insurance
verification, additional parts and missing information.
- Breeze through administrative tasks such as buyouts, invoices,
work orders, managing deleted work orders and processing credit
memos and rebills.
- Review orders from the national contact center and manage
dealer part orders and special accounts.
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Experience: 1-3 years telephone operations or business
administration experience required.
- Ability to provide world class customer service in a changing,
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Ability to travel up to 10%.#LI-RECRUITERTAG
Keywords: Safelite, Castle Rock , Customer Advocate, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...