Field Operations Specialist
Company: Commnet Broadband
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 24, 2023
General Purpose and Scope
The Field Operations Specialist is responsible for providing
support and assistance to the Network Field Operations team and
Operations Manager. The ideal candidate strategizes process
improvement to ensure that everyone in the business unit completes
all tasks on schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Optimize and assist with managing inventories
- Technician Inventories
- Customer Inventories
- Test Equipment
- Generators / Trailers
- Assist with purchasing process, PO and PID processes.
- Identify and document new or advanced processes and procedures
aimed to improve Field Personnel.
- Create training, Coordinate knowledge sharing
- Assist with logistically coordinating technician dispatches, as
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments as well
as with external customers and vendors
- Identify project priorities and deadlines for Field Operations.
Verify maintenance timelines are met and report
- Attend meetings on new projects and report back to Team
timelines and expectations
- Create and distribute reporting and analytics on the completion
of PM's (Preventative Maintenance)
- Provide information to state and local agencies in the event of
- Proven organizational skills, including time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with minimal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fundamental understanding of Telecommunications Network
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products: Excel, Word,
Power Point, Outlook, Teams
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk or computer terminal for
eight hours per day
- Demonstrable Project Management &/or PM support experience
- Field Service experience in Telecommunications or related
- Experience with Sitetracker or Salesforce
- Experience with asset management process and software
About the Company:
Commnet has been the backbone of rural networks in the United
States for decades. We enable or directly deliver high-quality
broadband communications services to Tribal Communities and Rural
America, driving digital inclusion and providing access to
education, work, healthcare, safety, entertainment, and community
connectivity. If you have visited the rural west, it is most likely
that you have roamed on a wireless segment of our network. If you
have needed healthcare or emergency services in these areas, your
data likely moved across our fiber. If you know any children or
college students studying for a brighter future, we are the network
team running connections behind the scenes to support their
education. Through the power of partnerships, we enhance the
effectiveness of our efforts. Working with local stakeholders means
better service to tribal communities, rural telecommunication
companies, organizations, and government agencies. Commnet works to
enhance the lives of real people through any available avenue we
can find. With an eye on the future, Commnet is bringing coverage
and faster fiber connections to more communities and partners,
facilitating a better and more connected future for everyone.
Compensation & Benefits:
Hiring Compensation Range: $29.00-$33.00 hourly (compensation
determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment
with market data).
Benefits: Commnet is proud to offer a comprehensive suite of
benefits to all regular full-time positions (hourly & salaried) to
promote overall health, wellness, and financial security for you
and your family. Benefits include health, vision, dental, HSA/FSA,
life and AD&D, short/long term disability coverage, Parental
Leave, emergency travel assistance, 401k, and remote/hybrid work
benefit. All employees also get access to the Employee Assistance
Program (EAP), which includes services such as 100% confidential
counseling, financial information/resources, legal support, and
general wellness issues.
**A Note to Agencies** All resumes submitted by search
firms/employment agencies to any employee at Commnet Broadband (the
Company) via email, the internet or in any form and/or method will
be deemed the sole property of the Company, unless such search
firms/employment agencies were engaged by the Company for this
position and a valid agreement with the Company is in place. In the
event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Company agency
engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Commnet Broadband, Castle Rock , Field Operations Specialist, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!