Company: AFC URGENT CARE
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 21, 2023
X-ray Technician (LSO/RT/LSRT) $26 - $32 per hour with bonus
opportunities Benefits Full Job Description We are a locally owned,
fast paced, busy, and rapidly expanding, urgent care company hiring
for dynamic Full Time X-Ray Technicians for our clinics in Castle
Rock and SE Aurora. The ideal candidate is passionate about patient
care and loves helping people with a friendly, warm, and welcoming
attitude. This is a base position with room for growth and
advancement in your career. Primary Responsibilities -(including,
but not limited to):
- To perform all diagnostic x-rays and assist with patient care
- Responsible for all X-ray systems and has a basic understanding
of digital X-ray services.
- Triage Emergent patients.
- Greet patients in a professional, warm, friendly and welcoming
- Register patients, handle front office administrative tasks and
- Perform patient registration (enter in DocuTap, verify
insurance, collect copays, check outstanding balances, etc.)
- Take vital signs and complete triage of patient
- Prepare equipment and aid physician during treatment and
examination of patient.
- Direct patients to available examination rooms.
- Document patient data and ensure all ordered tests are
performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Explain prescribed procedures and treatments to patients.
- Maintain awareness of comfort and needs of the patient.
- Administer injections, IV's, and phlebotomy as directed by -
- Assist provider - Discharge patients from room with
- Properly start lab equipment daily; Perform maintenance on
equipment as scheduled.
- Maintain daily log; document all requests and results of lab
- Perform laboratory tests according to written instructions.
- Ensure each room is cleaned after each patient encounter.
- Ensure patient flow is speedy and organized.
- Restocking medical supplies.
- General office cleanup at end of day or end of shift.
- Enter charges, scan charts and ensure patient files and charges
are complete and accurate.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner - forward call
or take message as appropriate.
- Coordinate faxes and referrals with other physicians and
- Ensure cleanliness of patient waiting area and front office
- Education / Certificates: Limited Scope X-ray (LSRT)
certificate - or- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
- One year experience post-graduation working as a licensed X-Ray
- Basic medical assisting experience preferred
- Basic understanding of digital x-ray services
- Understanding of the concepts of universal precautions, HIPAA
and OSHA Must also have:
- Strong clinical skills and work ethic
- Understanding of HIPAA, OSHA, and universal precaution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Up to date certificates (new grads who have an x-ray
certificate may apply). Job Type: Full-time Pay: $26.00 - $32.00
per hour Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance Medical Specialty:
- Urgent Care Schedule:
- 6 to 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Alternating Weekends Work Location: One location per shift
Keywords: AFC URGENT CARE, Castle Rock , X-Ray Technichian, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!