Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Accounting Assistant in Beautiful Castle Rock, CO!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Josh KumherAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $50,000 -
$56,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a 3rd generation family owned
and operated business, and the most trusted sales, service and
parts solution in the Rocky Mountains. Our commitment to core
values, along with our mission focus, is what drives our success.
How can we serve you?Why join us?A family owned and operated
business, with a commitment to core values, makes us a great place
to further your career. We offer:Competitive salary and benefits
packageAccumulating sick timePTO401k with employer match!Insurance
Fun, family atmosphereJob DetailsIn this position, you will:
- Manage accounts payable by verifying purchase orders, coding
invoices, data entry, paying vendors, and tracking and resolving
- Manage accounts receivable by generating, submitting, tracking,
reconciling, and following up on all payments coming in and
invoicing going out to clients. Resolve account discrepancies.
- Oversee sales tax and abide by state and jurisdictional
regulations. Prepare monthly and quarterly returns, maintain
organized records and documentation of filings.
- Set up and maintain all employees in the system. Responsible
for maintaining employee files.
- Process payroll for the organization. Verify quarterly
reporting and distribute W-2s.
- Work closely with health insurance vendor and handle premium
contributions for both employee and employer.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls, as well as walk-in
customer inquiries and transactions.
- Coordinate and collect overdue/outstanding accounts.Skills,
experience, and qualities that will help you be successful:
- 2 year Accounting Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting relevant work experience
- 2 years of inventory experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (or similar) and Microsoft Office
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and multitasking skills
needed, including the ability to juggle multiple, urgent
- Ability to troubleshoot is a must.
- Ability to see the bigger picture; see how everything ties
together and the impact it has.
- Must be able to pass a background check.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Castle Rock , Accounting Assistant, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!