Company: ABM Industries
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- Break down and recycle cardboard in the assigned area in a
distribution or fulfillment center to be disposed of.
- Utilize power industrial trucks (PIT) to collect corrugate and
recycling from one designated area to another within the
- Operate baler, auger, and trash compactor, sweep floors, support
cleaning team, empty trash and wood bins throughout the
- Corrugate Tech must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks
that are assigned.
- This role will require you to be constantly on the move for up to
a 12-hour shift in some locations.
How We Protect Our Team Members
The Company reviews CDC guidelines and complies with Federal,
State, and local rules to keep our ABM Team Members safe.
- Search for jobs by title, skill, keyword, and
- Gather your work history.
- Click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
- If you meet the qualifications of the job, someone from ABM
will contact you.
Interested in learning more about the position, but not ready to
- Click on .
- Record your email address, select your preferred job category
and location, and record your first name, last name, email and/or
- Someone from ABM will contact you to discuss opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: ABM Industries, Castle Rock , PIT Cleaner, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!