Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Castle Rock
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Bonaventure of Castle Rock has exciting job opening for an
Activity Coordinator! - - -Starting from $16.50 -Paid Training, no
experience necessary for the Activity Coordinator position. -Hiring
Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment
necessary, at 1855 Low Meadow Blvd Castle Rock, CO 80109. -Call
303-681-3752 for more information. -Have Fun While You Work!We are
looking for someone who's as passionate about having fun as we are!
By joining our team you'll have the unique opportunity to have a
lot of fun in your day-to-day career but also the satisfaction of
knowing you're improving the lives of our seniors every day! Come
make a difference in someone's life! Bonaventure is hiring
immediately so apply today! -Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Activity Coordinator
position, even if you don't have experience, we will train you!
-What does an Activity Coordinator Do?This is a critical position
on our team. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading resident activities throughout the
- Assisting in the planning of events for the community
- Assist in the onboarding of new residents
- Coordinate resident meetings
- Plan community specific activities
- This position is also referred to an Activity Director,
Activities Director, Recreation Associate, Activities Coordinator,
Activity Associate, and Activity Coordinator in other companies.
- Creative and energetic personality
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of Castle RockOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent
living. - We provide in home health care to residents in our
community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are immediately hiring
so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all
senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of
our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an -exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Castle Rock , Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Castle Rock, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!