Registered Nurse\RN - Bonaventure of Castle Rock
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Bonaventure of Castle Rock has an exciting job opening for a
Registered Nurse! -From $85,000 to $95,000 -We are looking for
nurses with a love for seniors and a desire to invest in growing a
great team. - Do you have a heart for helping seniors reach their
quality-of-life goals? - Do you enjoy teaching and training team
members how to provide excellent care and watch them grow? - If you
answered yes, then we invite you to come and see about becoming
part of the Bonaventure team! - Bonaventure is hiring immediately
so apply today! -Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $85,000 to $95,000
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. -What does a Registered
Nurse do?This position is ideal for an RN who is detail oriented,
adept at teaching and thrives in a consultant role. - This role is
based at our community and not a remote position. - - -
- Promote the health and well-being of each resident by providing
accurate nursing assessments and contributing to quality service
- Help to educate and guide staff.
- Monitor the condition of residents and initiate action response
to changing needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the resident, their family members,
and the community.
- Ensure orders are accurate and that all treatment is
- Other industry names for this position are: RN, Nurse, Nursing,
Clinical Director. -Qualifications
- Have current Registered Nurse License.
- 1-year experience as a licensed Registered Nurse, preferable in
a community-based care setting.
- Knowledge of basic principles necessary to provide competent
- Ability to assess human response to actual or potential health
problems. Ability to community care well, both written and
- Ability to relate to individuals from a variety of diverse
ethic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Follow the State mandated guidelines for medication management
and community-based care.
- Monitor and keep accurate records.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well company
policies and guidelines.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of Castle RockOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent
living. - We provide in home health care to residents in our
community. - We are not a nursing home. - -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Castle Rock , Registered Nurse\RN - Bonaventure of Castle Rock, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!