Bilingual Centralized Sales Specialist (English & Spanish)
Company: UDR Inc.
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: November 17, 2021
UDR, Inc. is hiring a customer centric Bilingual Sales
Specialist, as we expand our Centralized Sales Team at our
corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO. If you have a passion for
sales and thrive on crafting an exceptional customer experience,
then we want you on our team!
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset
development of our employees and have a validated culture of
enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career
goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 166 employees
through October 2020, that s an average of 16.6 associates promoted
per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k),
vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4
personal days, and 1 floating holiday per year) plus company
observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class
communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events,
community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las
Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer
service and operational excellence.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest
owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a
part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational
change and operational innovation! www.udr.com
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for business-to-consumer
outbound lead follow-up to prospective renters. Accountable for
relationship-building with key stakeholders in property operations.
Adheres to a high standard of lead management best practices as
outlined by Management. Highly organized and efficient individual
who can close sales and bring in revenue.
- Complete outbound new lead follow-up to prospective renters via
text, email and phone. Heavy focus on engaging prospects in leasing
conversations at assigned UDR communities.
- Inform prospects about the apartment communities selling
features and match prospective renters to apartment homes that meet
their specifications. Must be capable of overcoming objections,
cross selling, and upselling floor plans and/or communities
- Set appointments for prospects to tour communities.
- Work successfully in an autonomous capacity adhering to strict
weekly/monthly sales metrics. Comfortable working at a
desk/computer for 8 hours a day in office.
- Balance a high volume of new lead outreach alongside ongoing
conversations with new/existing prospects. Employ meticulous detail
- Effectively work within a Lead Management System to document
all prospect interactions, create/utilize prospect journeys and
schedule future follow ups.
- Follow lead management best practices at all supported
- Ensure follow through on engaged prospects until considered
Lost. Manage time efficiently responding to new leads on the same
day they are created or to existing leads as they respond to
- Work with the marketing team to create new follow up
automations to better enhance the sales process.
- Work closely with the on-site property sales teams to lease
apartments. Utilize online leasing to secure applications from
prospects via the website. Contribute directly to the actualization
of budgeted/targeted occupancy goals.
- Assist in the screening/lease creation/signing process on all
new applications adhering to Fair Housing and UDR regulations.
- Update supported properties selling documents on a biyearly
basis. Gather property Knowledge Base, inclusive of: floorplans,
property/unit amenities, contact list, pet policy, property maps,
application/leasing funnel, amongst many other touch points.
- Establish rapport with on-site sales associates at assigned
properties across a diverse asset-quality and geographic region.
Facilitate a culture of cross-collaboration between the corporate
Centralized Sales team and the on-site property sales teams.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both prospective renters,
as well as, the on-site sales teams that manage UDR apartment
properties. Balance the needs of internal and external
- Identify strategic opportunities for department growth and
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of two years experience with demonstrated Sales
experience is required.
- Customer relationship development experience is required.
- On-site Property Management experience is a plus.
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Medical Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Cancer Insurance
Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D
Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
$21.93/hr. (minimum) - $24.03/hr. (maximum), depends on
Eligible for monthly performance spiffs, based on various
metric-related factors, adding to total compensation potential
Associated topics: casualty, insured, insurance, insurance field,
insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life insurance sales,
medicare, medicare solution
Keywords: UDR Inc., Castle Rock , Bilingual Centralized Sales Specialist (English & Spanish), Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!