Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: October 10, 2020
Charter is seeking a highly talented hands on technical
architect to collaborate on the overall Cloud strategy for its
Cloud Solutions services. Our team works across the organization to
provide services to our technology teams that drive feature
innovation and solutions for our customers.
The successful candidate needs to have a proven enterprise
architecture experience in Kubernetes and multi-cloud ecosystem.
Expect to think outside the box, solve real problems, innovate new
solutions and change how technology is used in our company.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in shaping the direction
of our Cloud Strategy and will be actively involved in defining key
product features that impact the business. You will work with
Leadership, Architecture, Development, Operations, Network, Quality
& Compliance and Security teams to evolve strategy, design and
futuristic architecture and solutions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides the architectural leadership in defining strategic
cloud compute programs and cohesive enterprise wide cloud native
- Provides guidance and vision to senior leadership to make
strategic technology decisions
- Responsible for the overall enterprise/strategic cloud
architecture including Platform Roadmap, Service Roadmap, and
Product selection approval for our Client Systems assets.
- Mentor teams and architects.
- SME on multi cloud best practices.
- SME on cloud native initiatives.
- Provide cloud operational cost optimization, infrastructure
efficiency strategies and guidance.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on emerging technologies
for solving business challenges.
- Provide guidance and recommendation for make accelerated
releases enabling devops excellence
- Provide architecture and guidance for designing HA, scalable,
resilient heterogeneous systems, cloud native workloads and cloud
- Assist team collaborations on complex solutions.
- Provide architecture and solutions for stream and data
- Provide security recommendations for cloud and cloud native
- Risk mitigation and management.
- Assist in software procurement.
- Should innovate , create or invent new technical solutions to
solve charters technical problems when common patterns and
solutions not available.
- Provides architecture thought leadership and expertise.
- Defines reference and implementation architectures.
- Produces technology roadmaps in support of Charter s technology
vision and strategy.
- Develops proof-of-concept prototypes as needed.
- Oversees implementation activity to ensure architecture and
design principles are upheld and support technical objectives
(availability, scalability, performance, security, etc.), as
appropriate.The ideal candidate should be a leader, quick learner
and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate
in a very fast paced environment. The candidate will need to
balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business
judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- 15+ years of experience in software development of distributed,
fault tolerant systems with particular attention to security,
scalability, high performance, and cost optimization.
- 5+ years of large scale enterprise architecture experience with
recent cloud technologies
- Architecture experience on large distributed systems on SaaS,
PaaS, IaaS, Serverless, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Native , Data
management & Analytics, Machine Learning and CICD.
- Extensive experience in microservices architectures and design
- Experience on infrastructure automation
- Strong Expertise in cloud native technologies
- Experience building proofs of concepts and prototypes to
demonstrate feasibility of architectural designs and vision
- Experience in working with AWS, Azure and Kubernetes
- Experience in hybrid cloud
- Strong technology expertise, proven leadership skills,
excellent written and oral communication skills, superb technical
skills, and a strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
experience required. Master s preferred.
Office environment Associated topics: .net, application architect,
back end, develop, expert, lead, maven, php, software architect,
software engineer lead
Keywords: Spectrum, Castle Rock , Chief Architect, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!