Route Sales Representative
Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Job DetailsDescriptionAs a Route Sales Representative, you will
be in charge of all daily aspects of running a national route-based
food business! Driving the iconic Schwan's yellow truck, you will
sell and deliver frozen foods to customers' while building the
strong relationships to maintain and grow your route. Come be a
part of our journey and see how far your ambition, outgoing nature
and exceptional customer service can take you.Position Type:
Sign On Bonus: $4000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently as part of a team of motivated individuals
who share similar values.
- You receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who
care and coach you to success; after which you receive your own
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe
operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of
Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for seeking out and establishing new
customers for the route system in the assigned areas, making sales
presentations to prospective customers and informing customers of
new products, promotional products and any specials.
- We treat our customers like family, building relationships in
our local communities, and in return they welcome us at their homes
and into their lives.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day).
- Earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission on a weekly
- You will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple
health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a
401K plan with a company contribution, plus more, including an
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including
appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL
- Positive Attitude and High Energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a
willingness to learnMember of the military? We thank you for your
service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we
will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to
a career at Schwan's!
Schwan's Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender,
vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Qualifications 0" style="display: none;"> Skills 0"> 0">
0" style="display: none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0"> : 0"
style="display: none;"> Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0"
style="display: none;"> Education 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Experience 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications 0">
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, Castle Rock , Route Sales Representative, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!