Full-time - Armed - First Shift - Weekdays
Company: Allied Universal
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: May 17, 2020
JOIN ALLIED UNIVERSAL'S PHENOMENAL TEAM!
The Largest Security Company in North America, and rated BEST
employers by Forbes, is
NOW HIRING: ARMEDSECURITY OFFICERS
Starting site wage: $16.50 - PAID WEEKLY!
FLEXIBLE FULL-TIME & PART-TIME SCHEDULES: at over 100+
TRAINING PROVIDED: with over 300+ online courses!
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: as over 65% of our managerial positions
are filled internally.
GREAT BENEFITS: Med, Den, Optic, Life!
Uniforms Provided for All Officers!
Employee Assitance Programs along with Company Discounts and
Allied Universal is seeking a Professional Armed Security Officer.
Our Armed Security Officers allow us to contribute to our companys
core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses
of our communities.
The armed security officer is a deterrent to criminal activity by
remaining visible and presenting a neat and professional appearance
in properly worn uniform and associated equipment.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or
- Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which
you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance
with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative,
wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume
general public (constantly to occasionally depending on
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- Ensures the facility is provided with high quality security
services to protect people and property
- Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective
equipment, restraint devices and weapons
- Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives
for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Participates in industry specific security/safety training
programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their
- Works in environments and under conditions that require
carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective
gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of
- Maintains awareness and familiarity with the site-specific
operations performance manual and post orders
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is
North Americas leading security services provider. With over
200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Castle Rock , Full-time - Armed - First Shift - Weekdays, Other , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!