Lead Cable Technician
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
FieldLink, a national professional services company, dedicated
to providing career opportunities in structured cabling is
currently looking for a lead cable technician in Denver, CO. This
role is a long term contract with the possibility of going direct
with the customer.
Must have the ability to work on your own and manage small teams
- Installation of cable infrastructure (CAT5/E and
- Dress and route cable into IT closets, modular furniture, and
other work area outlets.
- Cable pathway installation (J-hooks, D-rings, cable trays, and
- Cable management (dressing, labeling).
- Cable termination (Jacks, Keystones, RJ-45/Modular
- WAP installation (Wireless Access Point)
- Mount security devices for programming
- Read and follow blueprints set for installation.
- Interact with customer on site daily
- Strong written and oral communication with a high level of
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols (Proper PPE, clean up
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency.
- 5+ years of commercial structured cabling, low voltage, or data
cable installation experience.
- Active OSHA 10 preferred
- BICSI Certification preferred
- Physical Requirement:Must be able to work on a ladder and/or
scissor lift. Work in confined spaces, can lift up to 50 pounds,
and move up to 75 pounds. Ability to work on your feet for entire
- Tools:Basic Hand Tools: screwdriver (multi-Bit), tape measure,
snips, pliers (needle nose and channel locks), cable stripper,
punch down tool, flashlight, work boots (steel toe or composite
toe) gloves and tool pouch.
Keywords: Equiliem, Castle Rock , Lead Cable Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!