Company: ATN International, Inc.
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: June 16, 2022
General Purpose and Scope The Technical Analyst will be
responsible for answering first tier service desk calls. The
candidate will work over the phone and via remote desktop control
to resolve user issues. This position is not limited to end user
issues but may include proactive work as well, to include desktop
patching, Anti-virus updates, and other issues as directed. The
candidate will provide technical expertise to end users and system
support staff. Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited
to)To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Log all incidents and service requests and track the same
through to resolution.
- Conduct initial diagnosis using documented processes and
- Ensure customer incidents and service requests are handled in a
timely manner by documenting the impact to the customer and by
assigning an appropriate priority and target resolution time.
- Open, close, or escalate tickets within service level
agreements time frames.
- Ensure incident resolution by maintaining an action plan for
incident resolution; by initiating and tracking incident
escalations to technical resources, vendors, and so on; and by
keeping the customer updated on the status of incident
- Help resolve end-user and technical problems quickly and
- Record incident symptoms and status information in a timely
fashion in an effort to communicate with and properly use senior IT
- Work effectively with vendors of hardware and application
software during problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot PC, printer, application, and basic network
- Configure, test, and deploy Operating system / software
(upgrades, hot fixes, and other updates).
- Use of Active Directory to reset user accounts.
- Use of various desktop support tools to include Microsoft SCCM
and Workspace One for device and application management as well as
Citrix XenApp Center and RDP for user administration.
- Ensure management awareness of major incidents or incidents
that are exceeding documented target SLA.
- Update or create documentation as needed. This includes
updating any asset tracking system for any appropriate device being
received to, or deployed from, the Helpdesk.
- On occasion, the individual may need to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Accountability - Ability to plan, organize, measure and
coordinate multiple tasks to deliver.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and
understand the comments and question of others.
- Critical thinking - Ability to use thinking and reasoning in
gather raw data and processing that data into a meaningful form to
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business
concepts and issues.
- Communication Skills Written & Oral - Must have excellent oral
and written communications skills. Able to succinctly describe
status of business.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the
support and acceptance of all parties.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal
proactively with work-related problems.
- Customer Focused - Keeping customer interests' paramount as a
key to success. Driven by a commitment to customer service.
- Tactful- Ability to show consideration for and maintain good
relations with others
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems and Office
products, and a basic level of understanding of networking.
- High school diploma or GED required Desired Qualifications:
Education: Associates degree in a related computer field preferred.
Experience: One (1) year of professional Microsoft operating system
support, or customer service preferred. Certifications: A+ CE or
Microsoft MSDST preferred. ITIL Foundations a plus. About the
Company:ATN International is a telecommunications company operating
advanced wireless, wireline, and both terrestrial and submarine
fiber optic networks in North America and the Caribbean. Our
expertise is operating in underserved or niche markets where we can
develop a leadership position. Our company was founded in 1987 and
is headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts. From our origins as a
rural exchange carrier to our current multi-national,
wireless-dominated portfolio of telecommunications operating
businesses, ATN has been driven by a long-term value-based
approach. Through active portfolio management and a judicious use
of capital we have delivered strong cash flow and earnings growth.
The company has a track record of building high quality
telecommunications infrastructure in under-served communities and
delivering strong returns to our investors. We have more than 1800
employees worldwide, and locations throughout the United States.
Keywords: ATN International, Inc., Castle Rock , Technical Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!