Company: Bloomin' Brands
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of
Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme
restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse, we
take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to
do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our
people we call "Outbackers". We believe if you treat people "Just
Right" then success is sure to follow. It's a culture of respect
and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging
each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by
committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained
to the best of their ability. We expect you to be dedicated,
fun-loving and to help make our restaurant a success.
POSITION DETAIL S
Our Kitchen is well designed with large working areas. As a Dish
Machine Operators/Utility you may be responsible for:
* Maintaining organization and flow while washing dishes and
* Practicing food safety and sanitation
* Restocking kitchen and cook line as needed throughout the
* General cleaning of the restaurant
* Pace and organization of Dish execution
* Clear understanding and full knowledge of how the dish machine
runs and all of its chemical components
* Understanding procedures for changing out water and chemicals as
* Understanding procedure for cleaning floors in HOH and FOH
* Keeping the floors clean and dry
* Keeping the plates and smallwares clean
Primary Duties and Responsibilities - Essential Job Functions
* Adheres to all HOH systems and procedures as well as to all
Company policies and standards
* Maintains and inspects food receiving, preparation, production,
and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are
adhered to at all times. Corrects unsafe practices or conditions,
* Maintains all HOH cleanliness and safety standards
* Complies with all HOH systems
* Fully supports all Company and concept decisions and
* Displays teamwork throughout the shift
* Ensures positive customer experience by monitoring and ensuring
timely delivery of food product
* Follows standardized recipes, preparation, and portioning and
* Maintains organized kitchen, dish, and storage areas
* Adheres to proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment and
notifies management of items needing repair. Maintain kitchen
cleanliness and organization for both the interior and exterior of
* Minimizes waste and theft by ensuring proper accounting for all
product and strict recipe adherence
* Cross trains to other positions when opportunities are
* Strict adherence to meal and rest break rules
Pay: from $12.56 an hour and up
Knowledge and Skill Required
* 2 years HOH experience in full-service restaurant preferred
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Team player
* Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining
required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
* Must strictly adhere to food quality and safety standards.
* Knowledge and adherence of Company policies and procedures to
recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
* Must be available to work a variety of opens, swings and
* Position requires extensive interaction with all levels of
employees both HOH and FOH.
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
* Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and
peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
* Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms.
* Able to work in hot and cold environments.
Language and Reasoning Skills
* Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other
employees, customers and managers.
* Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and
implement at the same.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written or oral form.
* Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to
perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in
the workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment
and harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion
age, gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will
not be tolerated.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Castle Rock , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!