Food Service Manager
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 20, 2023
DescriptionPay: $20.50 - $22.50/hr. with both career and growth
What you will do as a Food Service Manager
The Food Service Manager leads our internal food production and
ensures that it is not only functioning but thriving. You will
lead, mentor and train other team members to take pride in the food
we produce. No matter the task, you will need to keep a level head,
be able to multitask, and have excellent people skills. You will
interact with customers, employees, vendors, and other members of
management on a consistent basis.
You will be eligible for 50% off food, snacks, and drinks while on
shift! Maverik believes in promoting from within, so there are
plenty of opportunities to advance, and we offer bonus
opportunities starting with our hourly team members!
What You'll Do as a Food Service Manager:
- Provide leadership support and assist with the ongoing
development of store team members by assisting with all company
- Provide excellent service, resolving any customer
- Ensure proper food preparation by utilizing the Kitchen
Production System (KPS).
- Maintain accurate inventory by following company provided
recipes & limiting waste
- Maintain the self-serve offerings (coffee dispensers, fountain
machine, and condiment center), ensuring food safety
- Support the Store Manager with the inspection of the
facilities/equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working
- Participate in health inspections and third-party food safety
- Support effective store operations, ensuring merchandising
standards are met
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting
store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying,
pushing, and pulling items weighing up to 50 lbs. as well as
standing for long periods of time.
What's in it for you:
- Fuel benefit: All Team Members receive 25off per gallon, up to
40 gallons a week.
- Education assistance/reimbursement (up to $5,500/yr.)
- Opportunity to Advance, we promote from within!
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on
- Full and Part-time team members are eligible for: $75 annual
gym reimbursement and 401k company match*, Paid Vacation/Holiday
pay- start earning PTO on your first day! (*restrictions may
- Full-time team members are eligible for: Medical, Dental, and
Vision insurance, 401k with company match, $15,000 company-paid
You'll be a Great Fit if You Have:
- 2+ years of foodservice management experience, with an emphasis
on ready to eat foods (preferred)
- Familiarity and experience with restaurant-grade kitchen
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county,
- Flexible schedules available; must be able to work a flexible
schedule as needed:
o Day shifts
o Night shifts
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
**IMMEDIATELY HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS**
Food, manager, leader, lead, growth, now hiring, start tomorrow,
immediately, flex, customer service, management, cook, line cook,
clean, smile, outgoing, respectful, great growth company, we
Keywords: Maverik, Castle Rock , Food Service Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!