Company: Taco Bell
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Taco Bell Shift Leader
* SHIFT LEADER*
* WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:*
* Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Teladoc, Short-Term
Disability, Long-Term Disability
* Free food / additional allowance - 1 free meal up to $5 in value
during each shift worked
* Flexible work schedule - Yes
* Paid Leave -Yes
* GED programs, Years of Service Awards & Recognition, Live M--s
GREAT STARTING PAY & OPPORTUNITY TO BONUS MONTHLY!!!*
We are looking for a business partner with an ownership mindset who
believes in our mission to Deliver Delight to our guests, our team
members, and our communities.
* WHO WE ARE: *
We are a minority-owned family business serving our communities and
philanthropic partners since 1984, as well as a leading franchisee
in the Taco Bell system. This unique combination allows us to
provide our ARN Family members both the personal support and
world-class tools and processes of the Taco Bell system to set you
up for success and enable you to "See It, Own It, and Crush It"
each and every day.
* WHAT TO EXPECT AT ALVARADO RESTAURANT NATION:*
* We know that the overall success of our restaurants and the
foundation of our culture is dependent upon having great managers
run our restaurants. Our ARN team of 40 plus people in our
corporate office, the "Denver Delight Center," is committed to
living our core value "Be Your Best Self" and partner with you to
achieve your goals and bonus potential each period.
* We are a people organization that happens to make tacos, and we
are committed to providing our team members with every opportunity
to grow, learn and develop the life skills needed to achieve their
goals. Our philosophy is to promote from within and our training
team is committed to guiding team members through our career
* Being an aggressive growth organization with over 250 restaurants
in 5 states there is NO LIMIT to one's career path. Shift Leader
opportunities can offer the flexibility of structuring your
schedule to lunchtime, evenings, late nights, or weekends.
* Our third core value, "Make Moments Count" comes to life by
recognizing, rewarding, and appreciating the hard work of our teams
with awards, cash bonuses, and gatherings to celebrate our wins and
inspire each other. Whether it be BBQs at the Delight Center,
picnics; holiday parties; impromptu restaurant visits, or monthly
rallies at our Delight Center we foster a family atmosphere.
* WHAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU:*
* As the Shift Leader, you will be responsible for training and
motivating team members
* Assisting in the execution of our processes with integrity and
financial accountability, and delivering against our high standards
of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
* Assist with the day-to-day operations and take responsibility for
delivering outstanding guest service
* Making sure that our food is safe; is the most important part of
* Execute team member functions in relation to service, food
preparation, and guest satisfaction*
* Lead with integrity and live the Alvarado Restaurant Nation Core
Values every day!!
* WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:*
* Work hours to meet the needs of the business, including nights
and weekends as needed; a typical workweek is 45-50 hours
* High School Diploma GED preferred
* 1+ years supervisory experience preferred in either a food
service or retail environment with profit & loss accountability,
schedule writing, and team member development
* Must have a valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of
Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates.
Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations,
who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible
for their own employment practices, including setting their own
wage and benefit programs.
Alvarado Restaurant Nation is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
Work Environment: Withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or
less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more; Move throughout the
restaurant for extended periods (up to 10-12 hours per day); Move
50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet; Balance and move up to 25
lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet; Understand and respond to team
members' and guests' requests in a loud environment. The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Team member positions could include; line cook/prep cook,
dishwasher, server, cashier, host, drive-thru, customer service,
supervisor, team trainer, crew member
Keywords: Taco Bell, Castle Rock , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!