Retail Store Assistant Manager - Castle Rock
Company: Black Diamond Retail - Colorado LLC
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: April 30, 2021
At Black Diamond, we are driven by a passion to relentlessly
design, engineer, build and deliver the world's best climbing,
skiing, and mountain equipment. We are looking for individuals who
take pride in ensuring excellent customer service is provided at
all times, are highly motivated, personable and self-starters. The
Assistant Store Manager will assist with strategizing sales and
marketing plans to drive revenue into the store, budgeting,
financial reporting and maximizing profits with minimum cost. This
individual will also have responsibility to assist in
merchandising, compiling sales data and monitoring trends. It is
expected that the Assistant Store Manager will be on-site and
oversee employee-customer interactions serving as a salesperson as
required. Health & Wellness benefits - you are covered within the
first 30 days of date of hire:
- Paid Parental Leave*
- Paid Volunteer Days Off
- Clothing Allowance - look your best at work!
- Employee Field Testing Program
- Medical (traditional and HSA Options) and Dental Insurance - a
generous portion is paid for by BD; employee only medical and
dental is less than $60/month!
- Employer paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long
Term Disability for all full time employees!
- Vision, Accident, Critical Care, and Hospital Insurance
- Three weeks of paid time off your first year: Two Weeks of paid
vacation, One week of paid wellness leave, Eight paid holidays
- 401k Plan with annual match.
- Employee discounts on BD gear and apparel (really good
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales/Merchandising,
Business, or another related field. Work Experience:
- Required: 2-3 years retail store experience in outdoor
equipment industry. Skills and general experience:
- Budgeting, time management, staffing/scheduling personnel,
product knowledge, computer skills and basic accounting are
required. Experience, knowledge of rock climbing, skiing, and
mountaineering is necessary. Retail management merchandising,
organizational and communication skills are preferred. Black
Diamond Equipment, Ltd is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in
your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your
disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Black Diamond
Equipment HR representative.
Keywords: Black Diamond Retail - Colorado LLC, Castle Rock , Retail Store Assistant Manager - Castle Rock, Hospitality & Tourism , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!