Company: Swire Coca-Cola, USA
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one
of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in
America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and
distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We
have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which
role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our
products, and the communities we call home. What is a Merchandiser
Lead at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you will be the key point person leading the effort
for merchandising and product stocking. As the face of the company
to our local customers, you will be responsible for ensuring
customer satisfaction and promoting our product portfolio by
keeping beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of
availability properly stocked and according to Swire Coca-Cola
standards. You will play a crucial role in supporting the area
sales team and learn a great deal about merchandising and the
beverage industry along the way!
Additional Details: This role will cover the areas of Parker, Smoky
Hill and Castle Rock, CO.
-- Responsibilities include:
- Leadership and accountability to restock displays, sections,
racks, coolers and shelves in an aligned manner with labels facing
outward for purchase and consumption.
- Build displays and other promotional items throughout the
assigned store by moving, stacking and building items according to
instruction and schedule made by supervisor and store general
- Rotate products to ensure that store follows a "first in, first
out" stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves
at the end of each location visit.
- Maintain back rooms by organizing and consolidating back stock
in a safely accessible way within the assigned loading dock area.
This is done each day with every assigned customer.
- Set aside and store in backroom any product unfit for sale to
be credited to customer account.
- Operate power equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual
- Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe
environment for consumers. Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Driving record must meet Swire's vehicle policy
- Reliable form of transportation
- Must own and be able to operate a mobile smartphone device
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no
- Ability to work weekends with holidays as directed by the
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed Position Details:
Base pay range $14.87 to $19.85. Pay offered will depend on
candidate's geographic location, prior relevant experience,
knowledge, skills, & abilities. -- At Swire Coca-Cola, USA, we
offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates.
Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Medical
FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance,
Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability
Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, Telehealth, Virtual Mental Health Counseling,
401(k) with Company Match, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid
Holidays, Maternity Disability Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave, and
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify
program as required by law.--
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or
other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, Castle Rock , Merchandiser Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!