Registered Nurse Operating Room $20,000 Sign on - OR - Operating Room
Company: Centura Health
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Registered Nurse Operating Room $20,000 Sign onWelcome to
At Centura Health, we're on a mission to heal individuals and uplift communities. We have locations throughout Colorado, Utah, and western Kansas, giving you opportunity to grow your career and impact the communities you serve. We deliver the same high standard of care to our employees as we do to our patients. With 25 hospitals, home care and hospice care, medical clinics, flight care, telehealth and over 100 physician practices, join us where your opportunities are endless!
Flourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of direct RN experience are eligible for a $20,000 sign-on bonus!*
Based on your location you may also be eligible for an additional relocation bonus up to $8,000! *some exclusions may apply
* To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, you must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply. Apply to chat with a recruiter about the details!
Centura's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey. We offer Certification pay and a Clinical Career Ladder to help you grow and regognize your contributions to clinical excellence!
As a Nurse at Centura, you will assume responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patient. You will promote the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act, and demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
Day to Day duties:
* Circulate and/or Scrub on all cases.
* GEN, Sine, GYN, Ortho, (Totals/Sport Medicine), Robotics (DaVinci XI) urology, ENT, Plastics, Oral Surgeries, Ophthalmology.
* Associates are cross trained for all services, no specialized service Teams.
* Giving breaks and/or providing additional supplies and sterile instruments as needed during operations. Assisting with Room turnover and restocking for next day's cases.
* Acting as an advocate for patient before, during and after surgery.
7 OR Suites
Approx. 400+ cases per month
Schedule:40 hrs/week- Days -4/10hr shifts-0645-1715
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
* Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
* Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
* BLS from the American Heart Association required
* One year experience preferred
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
* Call Required: 3 week nights and 3-12-hour weekend shifts required per month
* 30 minute callback radius Required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Situated between Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is a 55-bed acute care hospital and Level III Trauma Center providing comprehensive health care to the greater Castle Rock community and surrounding areas. From experienced emergency services to special deliveries in our state-of-the-art Birthplace with a Level II NICU, this hospital was built as a true community partnership between Centura Health and the people of Castle Rock. Area residents not only look to this hospital for care, but enjoy visiting its community gardens, outdoor spaces and restaurant. The ER is staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and specialty-trained emergency nurses. Our on-site imaging includes MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray and digital mammography. We are consistently winning top honors for quality from CMS and Leapfrog. If you are looking for the close-knit feel of a modern, neighborhood hospital in a picturesque, family-oriented community that offers the very best of Colorado living, explore our opportunities
"At Castle Rock Adventist we're looking for Team players looking to join our small close-knit Team. Scheduling is made every 6 weeks by the mangers/ coordinators. Call is required for most roles. We offer various Shifts and scheduling opportunities so associates can Maintain a positive work life balance. OR nurses that can Scrub and Circulate are preferred but will accept candidate that only circulate. Certified and Non-certified Surgical Technologists are welcome also. Looking for Candidates that are Critical thinking, team playing, organized and looking for a place to call home".- Hiring Manager Lesley Z.
$30.25 - $50.81 / hour
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
At Centura, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and include Health Insurance Plan Options, Dental, Vision, 401K with generous matching, a Daycare FSA that includes a company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness and so much more! You can find a comprehensive list of our benefits HERE.
Registered Nurse Operating Room $20,000 Sign onWelcome to
Keywords: Centura Health, Castle Rock , Registered Nurse Operating Room $20,000 Sign on - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Castle Rock, Colorado
here to apply!