Hospice Nurse Case Manager
Company: Bloom Healthcare
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition ProfileRN case managers have the primary
responsibility to provide and coordinate hospice care for our
patients. They give care and oversee the interdisciplinary hospice
team to make sure patients' physical, emotional and spiritual needs
are met. RN case managers educate patients and families about the
disease process, help manage and control symptoms and offer support
and strength during difficult times. Care delivery primarily takes
place in the patient's home or in a community where the patient
resides. Hospice Nurse Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains therapeutic relationships.
- Conducts comprehensive nursing assessment.
- Plans care and intervenes effectively.
- Provides effective pain/symptom assessment and management.
- Promotes patient safety.
- Facilitates smooth transition between care environments.
- Provides effective patient/family/caregiver/caregiver
- Supports the death/dying process.
- Manages end-of-life ethical issues effectively.
- Collaborates in providing patient care.
- Creates timely and accurate documentation.
- Utilizes resources effectively and efficiently.
- Adheres to scope of practice, and continuously improves
processes and services.
- Maintains and enhances professional skills.
- Adheres to high standards of personal and professional
conduct.Hospice Nurse Case Manager Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current CO RN licensure in good standing.
- Minimum one year of recent experience in medical, surgical or
critical care as a professional nurse.
- Strong clinical assessment skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solution driven, creative and resourceful problem solving
- Ability to manage time well and perform assigned duties with
attention detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Proficient computer skills.Hospice Nurse Case Manager Preferred
- Previous hospice or oncology experience.
- Knowledge of the death/dying and bereavement process.
- CHPN certification.Hospice Nurse Case Manager Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- Car Allowance
- Educational Opportunities including National Hospice and
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Vacation Time, Personal Time and Holiday Pay
- Pay: $75,000-$85,000 per yearPowered by JazzHRuOCltV6dKW
Keywords: Bloom Healthcare, Castle Rock , Hospice Nurse Case Manager, Healthcare , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!