Company: Armor Health
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Great outcomes start with great people and Armor has an exciting
opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at the
Douglas County Jail in Castle Rock, Colorado. Why Should You Choose
Us? Join an organization with excellent teamwork and leadership
support. Provide patient care in a safe environment and make a
difference in someone's life! Access competitive pay, generous
education and development support and an extensive benefits
package. You'll be eligible for the following:
- On Demand Payment (Make any day pay day)
- (RN) Nursing school loan repayment
- Company-matched retirement plans
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Disability and Life coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings AccountIf you want to join an exciting, dynamic
and growing organization and make a positive impact in the lives of
others, we look forward to connecting with you!
- Provide holistic (RN) nursing care to patients in a
- Assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of
patients; obtain health history and provide a written assessment of
patients upon admission.
- During confinement, and upon discharge; document and
communicate triage decision to appropriate health care
- Develop individual nursing care plan using nursing assessment
protocols in consultation with health care providers.
- Implement medical care plans to include diagnostic tests, EKGs,
etc. according to physician orders.
- Administer medications using proper techniques, procedures and
approved routes of administration; nutrition and therapeutic diet
- Assist physician in medical or minor surgical procedures as
Keywords: Armor Health, Castle Rock , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!