Company: Firehouse Subs
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: November 24, 2022
REPORTS TO: General ManagerPOSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:This
position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a
Firehouse Subs - Restaurant while adhering to all company
guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA
and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs - Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures profitability of business by operation shifts within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs - "culture" and mission and
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current
operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining
employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation
- Represents Firehouse Subs - in a professional, positive manner
at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner all issues that may
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.Firehouse Subs - is a
restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food,
heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville,
Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen
and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of
fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the
highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving
lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs
Public Safety Foundation -. The founders are the real deal, the
food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise
operators who share their same passion for generously serving food
and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent
Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1
brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community
Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs
suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse
Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for
the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1
million. Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public SafetyThis franchise is independently owned and operated
by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise
restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the
restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Castle Rock , Assistant Manager, Executive , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!