Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DIRECTV Broadcast Operations Team wants you as a Senior Business
Manager! In this role, you will be part of the transformation team
partnering with Operations and Engineering on our journey to be a
leader in the video industry. You will be responsible for
implementing, improving, supporting, and leading the processes,
strategies, and tools for the Broadcast Operations organization.
You will provide input and expertise for key technical functions by
utilizing knowledge of the business, industry and technology.Key
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with leadership to implement, improve, support and lead
the processes, strategies, and tools for the assigned business or
- Define, design, and implement processes into the organization
and facilitate change through consulting and collaboration with
cross functional teams. Must have a thorough knowledge of
organization best practices (processes, procedures, tools,
applications, systems, etc.) coupled with a strong business
background to fully support the organization.
- Provide input and expertise for key technical functions by
utilizing knowledge of the business, industry, and technology
- Financial Oversight including financial modeling and analysis,
business case preparation and review.
- Analysis and reporting including metrics, scorecards, gap
identification, roadmap management, vendor management
- Compliance/Assurance including audit and compliance tracking
- Communication including creation of leadership presentation
material, event planning and coordination of organization wide
projects and trainingDesired Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Technology, Computer
Science or Engineering or Business Analyst nanodegree.
- Experience using Program management, Jira, and agile
- Working knowledge of broadcast environments
- Powerful written and verbal communication skills that are
commensurate with executive leadership readoutsThis is a senior
level role that requires 5-8 years of experience. We offer great
pay, not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working
at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement
and paid time off to discounts on products and services to name a
few. There is a lot to be excited about around here! If this career
opportunity sounds right up your alley, apply today!Our Customer
Experience Insights Manager earn between $84,900 - $169,800 yearly.
Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at
AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and
paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a
few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.This is a
remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
Job Posting: Jan 11, 2022, 2:16:02 PM
Other Locations: United States
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager
Keywords: DIRECTV, Castle Rock , Senior-Business Manager, Executive , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!