Manager, Technical Product Ownership
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 5, 2022
ICIMS' Technical Product Owner, serves as the consultant between
the business and Corporate Technology and Security team. Day to day
you will deliver SaaS products and services solutions while
partnering with the business to own technical administration of
corporate systems such as NetSuite, UKG, SpringCM. Lead a team of
Technical Product Owners and Release Managers focused on optimal
operations of existing systems. Oversee the definition, execution
and delivery of new features, functionalities and systems.--- You
will drive standardization by establishing product framework.
Provide flexibile, repeatable, and superior customer service within
the Corporate Technology - Governance teams. This is an exciting
opportunity to help scale systems and products at velocity to
support a high-growth business.--
- Engage and align with company leadership in the strategic
development of technology initiatives to improve internal
- Manage and drive Corporate Systems Roadmap, to deliver
Go-to-market strategic initiatives and projects, in-line with
- Deliver customer-focused product delivery excellence to
internal customers from management to C-level.
- Ensure adherence to project timelines and accountability for
the selection and implementation of new systems.
- Partner with the business to help identify risks and
opportunities and develop strategies to mitigate as needed to
ensure optimal system performance and results.
- Communicate with full transparency of sprint milestones and
release dates throughout the development process.
- Evaluate and report performance metrics, OLAs, SLAs and KPIs to
leadership and stakeholders.
- Partner with Business Operations and GTM Systems teams to align
the support of business operations
- Partner with software vendors and service providers to ensure
that near-term and long-term business needs are met as well as to
negotiate contracts, licensing and lead other vendor management
- Implement, evaluate and maintain effective processes that will
improve customer service levels.
- Perform audits to identify opportunities to improve service
levels and productivity within CTS.
- Ensure process documents are complete, current, communicated
and stored appropriately as per SOC, ISO or internal policy and
- Track / identify various team metrics, budgets and costs.
- Lead or assist efforts around various compliance standards -
SOC, ISIL, ISO.
- 8+ years of IT or Technical Product Operations experience
- 2+ years experience in people management or leadership
- Build strong internal customer relationships by quickly
identyfing and resolving product problems--
- Experience with product lifecycle management, technical project
management and release management in a fast-paced, high-growth
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.---
Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and
- Strong project management and time management skills with the
ability to adapt to changing business priorities and operational
- Extensive knowledge of existing industry standards,
technologies, and operational norms.
- Driven and passionate about leading, motivating, mentoring and
developing a team. --
Keywords: iCIMS, Castle Rock , Manager, Technical Product Ownership, Executive , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!