Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: April 8, 2021
As the IT Manager Network and Telephony, you will own the
operational excellence of the Network and Telecom services and the
vision of the future of these services. You will own and drive
world-class always on Network and Telecom services working with
stakeholders and multiple talented engineers and Senior leaders to
deliver leading edge technologies ensuring technical integrity of
your services and the underlying infrastructure. This position will
lead the design, build-out the implementation and support of our
network and telephony solutions including WAN, LAN, wireless,
Internet, VoIP, Mobility, SIP, Video and voice infrastructure and
integrations to other Counties, Offices and business partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (The following examples are
illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive.)
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees,
communicating job expectations and appraising their
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to
contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant
- Demonstrated skills in project management
- Organized, possessing excellent time management skills
- Ability to generate innovative approaches and solutions to
- Possess excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience mentoring/developing staff
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information
analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field required.
- 5+ years leading teams of technology professionals in the area
- At least ten years of experience in operations, maintenance,
and sustained engineering of LAN to WAN internetworking, network
security, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wireless, Internet, Intranet, Extranet,
VPN, SDN, Endpoint Security Policy and Enforcement, Switches,
Routers; OR any equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expert level understanding of Cisco routers, switches and
firewalls, EIGRP, BGP, TCP/IP, T1/T3, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, POP3, SSL,
VPN, Multicast, Hubs, Bridges, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Remote
Access, Cabling, and Client/Server configuration.
- Expert Leve Knowledge of Cisco SDN (Software Defined Network)
environment and Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) solution.
- Experience with VOIP systems such as Cisco Call Manager
- Working knowledge of Windows and VMWare, Unix/Linux operating
systems is highly desirable.
- Experience in managing complex network projects while limiting
downtime and end user impact.
- Knowledge of Cyber security frameworks and experience working
in the Cyber Security field
- Experience evaluating, implementing, and managing managed
services providers for Network and telephony services.
- Experience evaluating, implementing, and managing Cloud Unified
- Information Technology architecture and design
- Information Technology quality assurance
- ITIL and service management
- PMBOK and project management
Thank you in advanced for your application.
Keywords: Sempera, Castle Rock , Network Manager, Executive , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!