Assistant Preschool Teacher
Company: Primrose School
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Assistant Preschool Teacher
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
- Hourly compensation is $18-$19/hour
**$500.00 Signing Bonus after 90 days of employment**
- Set Schedule (M-F 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Closed Weekends, Nights and Holidays- PTO, paid time off
Christmas week, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid educational assistance for career path in attaining ECE
- This position will "Float" between different classrooms/age
-Positive culture with incentives, bonus opportunities and work
life balance- Supportive leadership team and family environment-
School location is 5885 New Abbey Lane Castle Rock, CO 80108.
Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster
curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping
them develop a lifelong love of learning. As a Support Teacher at
Primrose School of Castle Rock, you'll help to create a fun, safe
environment for little ones as they explore and learn through
purposeful play that nurtures their social, emotional, cognitive,
creative and physical development.
Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory agency
- CDA, EQUIT, Pyramid Plus, Colorado Level 1
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program required
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each
- Help children learn about language and literacy, science, life
skills, and more.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from
the research-informed Balanced Learning curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to
create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about
the world around them.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Castle
Rock, and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.At
Primrose School of Castle Rock, you bring the passion, and we'll
give you all the tools and training to be successful.Our Balanced
Learning approach was developed with early learning experts. It
provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the
classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your
time outside of school focused on yourself.Classrooms come fully
stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership
Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a
culture where all children and team members can thrive.And if
that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something
new and see their face light up with excitement.
Compensation: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Castle Rock , Assistant Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!