Marketing/Customer Service Assistant
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job DescriptionABOUT OUTLETS AT CASTLE ROCKWe are the largest
open-air outlet center in the state of Colorado. Located in Castle
Rock, we are conveniently placed between the Denver metro area and
the Colorado Springs region. Voted Colorado's Best Outlet Shopping
several times since 2015, we are committed to providing an
enjoyable shopping and dining experience to all who come by!The
Outlets at Castel Rock is looking for a Marketing/Customer Service
Assistant position is to serve as an integral part of the
management team by supporting the marketing efforts of the Center
in the area outlined below as well as the responsibility for the
customer service desk.The Marketing/Customer Service Assistant
earns a competitive hourly range of $19-20 based on previous
experience. We provide excellent benefits, including medical,
dental, vision, basic life insurance, a 401(k) plan, 2 weeks of
vacation, and 2 days of personal time off. Additionally, we offer
quarterly barbecues, breakfasts, special treats, discounts at
several of our stores, and holiday parties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Responsible for fielding all incoming calls and process
- Respond to all marketing inquiries and bring potential
opportunities with recommendations to the attention of Marketing
- Responsible for responding to all charity requests.
- At the direction of the Marketing Manager, responsible for the
website updates, including tenant information, special events and
special hours relative to any holiday.
- Responsible for tracking/entering customer data to the Center's
Elite Rewards program and soliciting offers from tenants.
- Assist Marketing Manager with tenant follow up for marketing
programs, events and meetings.
- Assist management team with tenant and customer relations and
communicate all areas of concern to the Marketing Manager and
- Responsible for the the Center's Customer Service Program:
- Coordinate printing and distribution of promotional materials
such as flyers, POP, Customer Comment forms, etc. Duties may
include obtaining printing bids, preparation of artwork and follow
up with merchants to ensure materials are properly displayed.
- Coordinate marketing mailings. Duties may include preparing
labels, obtaining sufficient postage, coordinate collation and
- Responsible for marketing archives and documentation.
- Provide support for all Center on-site events in planning
and/or execution. Includes coordination with Center operations and
security, vendors, event organizers and tenants as needed.
- Assist Marketing Manager with the Center's tourism programs
which include, but not limited to, hotels, tour operators and trade
shows. Assist Marketing Manager by providing material to hotels,
concierge staff, and tour operators including sales kits,
brochures, and coupon book vouchers. Maintain current information
for sales kits.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
leadership.EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience required.
- Some college courses in related areas preferred.The Outlets at
Castle Rock is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed
to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in
age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender
identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and
mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual
orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other
characteristics that make our employees unique.Job Posted by
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Castle Rock , Marketing/Customer Service Assistant, Advertising , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!