Veterinary Receptionist-COLORADO ONLY
Company: Southern Veterinary Partners
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The Animal Care Center of Castle Pines is located in Castle
Pines, Colorado and has been serving the community for 17 years. We
are a full-service animal hospital providing veterinary care to
dogs and cats and offer services such as routine medical, surgical,
and dental care. Here at the Animal Care Center of Castle Pines,
our friendly and compassionate staff take great pride in providing
the best possible care and service to our clients and their pet. We
look at every client and pet as extended members of our family and
cherish every opportunity to provide the TLC you and your pets
deserve. If you are a passionate and caring team player please
apply today! The Animal Care Center of Castle Pines is located in
Castle Pines, Colorado and has been serving the community for 19
years. We are a full-service small animal hospital providing
veterinary care to dogs and cats and offer services such as routine
medical, surgical, and dental care. We have specialists in
dentistry, orthopedics, and rehabilitation. We strive to be as low
stress as possible with our patients and have a separate feline
area of the hospital. Staff input and growth are of huge importance
to us, and we want everyone to feel as though they have growth
opportunities within the veterinary field and our hospital. Our
staff takes great pride in providing the best possible care and
service to our clients and their pets and we as leaders take great
pride in caring for our people. -As a Receptionist you will:
- Receive and place calls to clients for the purpose of
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a calm, organized manner.
- Maintain proper documentation through client and pet records,
i.e. referral documentation, previous medical history received,
- Assist all clients by providing necessary instructions,
information and invoices, dispense prescription items per the
veterinarian's instructions, and schedule all future
- Utilize hospital computer systems to document medical records
and communicate with clients and teammates.
- Manage the financial needs of the hospital by maintaining
accurate balances through collection of client transactions,
following all cash and credit card handling procedures, and
following proper opening and closing procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and an exceptional level of
communication in a professional manner.
- Advocate for pets through client education on preventative
care, pet health needs, treatment recommendations and all other
- Maintain a positive attitude in all interactions with clients,
pets and other teammates.
- Demonstrate ability to show empathy toward clients and treat
pets with compassion and respect.
- Opportunity to cross train and learn hands on veterinary care
if you are interested. -
- Utilizing standard office/business equipment.
- Knowledge of veterinary medical terminology and
- Flexible schedule including some weekend and holiday
- Experience with veterinary software is preferred.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Possession of organizational skills.
- Critical thinking - Understanding logic and reasoning to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills,
good judgment and ability to manage stressful situations.
- Pay range of $13.00-$19.00/hour
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays) - for eligible
- SVP offers educational assistance for qualified teammates to
enroll in AVMA-CVTEA accredited veterinary technician programs
- Teladoc- FREE doctor access 24/7
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- A large network of over 5,000 veterinary professionals who all
share common interest in promoting a collaborative working
environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while -tackling
-a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals
-among a great team of people!
Keywords: Southern Veterinary Partners, Castle Rock , Veterinary Receptionist-COLORADO ONLY, Administration, Clerical , Castle Rock, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!